Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/12/04 12:04:27 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: ActiveMQ » ActiveMQ :: MQTT Protocol #1151

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/ActiveMQ/org.apache.activemq$activemq-mqtt/1151/>

Re:Jenkins build became unstable: ActiveMQ » ActiveMQ :: MQTT Protocol #1151

Posted by 薛松 <da...@126.com>.
When I visit this web site, it shows :

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

So you can put the solution text to me, thank you!

Posted by 薛松 <da...@126.com>.