Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/20 21:27:51 UTC

Restroring from a SP

Are intermittent failures to restore from a SP, in the case of flink
offset  a know issue ? I had more than one instance where the offsets were
not restored, but a retry ( in one case I it succeeded like the 4th restore
attempt ) . I am on 1.3.2.

Re: Restroring from a SP

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Vishal,

AFAIK, intermittent restore failures from savepoints should not be expected.
Do you still have the logs from the failed restore attempts? What exceptions
were the restores failing on?
We would need to take a look at the logs to figure what may be going on.

Best,
Gordon