Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony <to...@employer.com.br> on 2001/04/17 14:37:49 UTC

Cache O cache... will you work one day ?

Hi,

Cocoon 1.8.2
Tomcat 3.2.1

I though I solved my cocoon caching problem adding those two fonctions in my
XSP pages.
 public boolean isCacheable (HttpServletRequest request) {return true;}
 public boolean hasChanged (Object context) {return false;}

It did work for the first called XSP/XML page since the TomeCat starting...
but not for the others.

In other worlds: I've got a.xml , b.xml , c.xml  ALL identical!

I start tomcat --> http://localhost/a.xml  --> cache will work ok for a.xml,
but nerver for b.xml or c.xml.
I start tomcat --> http://localhost/b.xml  --> cache will work ok for b.xml,
but nerver for a.xml or c.xml.
etc...

Can someone tell me why is that ?

It seems that the XSP cache changed for the 1.8.2 version... is
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/caching.html up to date ?

Thanks,

Tony.