Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jaswin Shah <ja...@outlook.com> on 2020/08/14 09:38:08 UTC

Hi,

I have a coProcessFunction which emits data to same side output from processElement1 method and on timer method.But, data is not getting emitted to sideoutput from onTimer. Is it like to the same sideoutput, we can not emit data from onTimer and processElement methods?

Re:

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
It should work the way you're describing. Can you share a reproducible
example?

Best,

Dawid