Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Dustin Wright <dw...@untangledtechnology.com> on 2016/04/08 15:11:57 UTC

Removing Templates

Hello Community,

This may be a simple questions, but how do to remove a bunch of templates
using the web interface? I have a client who went a little crazy with
templates and now I need to clean house. Even as admin I don't see an
option to "delete". Do I need to use API?

Dustin

Re: Removing Templates

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
A nice script with cloudmonkey would be the best way to go.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

RE: Removing Templates

Posted by Glenn Wagner <gl...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

If you use cloudmonkey you can remove the template by saying

delete template id=<place the id of the template you want to remove> zoneid=<zoneid>

Thanks
Glenn

Regards,

Glenn Wagner

glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West, Cape Town  7130South Africa
@shapeblue
Posted by Dustin Wright <dw...@untangledtechnology.com>.
Dag,

Download is complete. For some reason it looks like the pop-out does not
load completely.

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Removing Templates

Posted by Dag Sonstebo <Da...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Dustin,

what is the "ready" and "status" fields showing for the templates? You should have a delete button if the templates have been downloaded, you may need to drill down to the sub-tab to see the download status in each zone.

Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 08/04/2016, 14:11, "Dustin Wright" <dw...@untangledtechnology.com> wrote:

>Hello Community,
>
>This may be a simple questions, but how do to remove a bunch of templates
>using the web interface? I have a client who went a little crazy with
>templates and now I need to clean house. Even as admin I don't see an
>option to "delete". Do I need to use API?
>
>Dustin

Regards,

Dag Sonstebo

Dag.Sonstebo@shapeblue.com