Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chamila Wijayarathna <cd...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 10:14:57 UTC

Creating AXIS2 Service using ADB

Hello all,
I'm following guide at
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/core/docs/quickstartguide.html#create for
creating AXIS2 web services. For creating  AXIS2 web service using ADB, it
asks to create java file using wsdl2java. But it does not say which wsdl
file to use. Which wsdl file should I use here?
If I have to write it in my own, where can I found some guidelines for
writing that?

--
*Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,*
SMIEEE, SMIESL,