Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/01 17:38:23 UTC

How to "import" an existing Ant project

Hi,

Continuum supports importing Maven1 and Maven2 projects.
Is this feature supported for Ant-based projects ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: How to "import" an existing Ant project

Posted by stlecho <st...@gmail.com>.
I've specified an existing project that resides in CVS. When specifying the
SCM URL, Continuum indicates that the project already exists - which is
correct - and the Ant project is not added. I thought that,  similar to
uploading of existing POM file to add a Maven-based project, it should be
possible to upload an existing Ant build file to add an Ant-based project.
Is this a correct interpretation ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.