Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/11/05 12:57:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Winegrower 1.0.0 release

Hi everyone,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): François Papon, JB Onofré, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): Romain Manni-Bucau, Serge Huber

I’m preparing the subproject page on the website, publish the artifacts on Maven Central and dist and update Jira.
As said, a blog introducing Winegrower is on the way.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Winegrower 1.0.0 release

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
This is great news ! Thanks JB !

cheers,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.