Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Arshavir Grigorian <gr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/17 02:16:32 UTC

Class::DBI and M:M

Hi,

I have a table "contact" and a table "link" which has 2 foreign keys to
"contact" - contact_id_1 and contact_id_2. It is essentially a many-to-many
relationship but with only 2 tables. Can Class::DBI handle this and if so,
how should I set up my classes?

Thanks.

Arsh

Re: Class::DBI and M:M

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Jonathan Vanasco wrote:
>> I have a table "contact" and a table "link" which has 2 foreign keys
>> to "contact" - contact_id_1 and contact_id_2. It is essentially a
>> many-to-many relationship but with only 2 tables. Can Class::DBI
>> handle this and if so, how should I set up my classes?
>

> This list is for ModPerl related questions.
>
> You should ask again on a general perl mailing list or forum, like the
> perlmonks.org
The one you want is:
classdbi@svr02.digitalcraftsmen.net

1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: Class::DBI and M:M