Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org> on 2015/03/12 05:59:51 UTC

Question about Tajo wiki

Hi, guys.

Whenever I google 'Tajo wiki', I see the links in the following order.
(You might see them in a different order.)

1. http://wiki.apache.org/tajo/
2. http://tajo.apache.org/
3. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Apache+TAJO+Home

The first one is outdate compared with the third one.
The third one contains more and latest information.

Do you think we need to update or maintain the first one?

Re: Question about Tajo wiki

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@apache.org>.
I see. Thank you for your guidance, Hyunsik.

Best regards,
Dongjoon.

Re: Question about Tajo wiki

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.