Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/28 17:37:10 UTC

Where is akka coming from

Hi spark.

Where is akka coming from in spark ?

I see the distribution referenced is a spark artifact... but not in the
apache namespace.

     <akka.group>org.spark-project.akka</akka.group>
     <akka.version>2.3.4-spark</akka.version>

Clearly this is a deliberate thought out change (See SPARK-1812), but its
not clear where 2.3.4 spark is coming from and who is maintaining its
release?

--
jay vyas

Re: Where is akka coming from

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
oops wrong mailing list :) sorry. the snow has skewed my brain.

--
jay vyas