Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/02 09:11:38 UTC

Sturts form validation

Hi
I have a form which consists of around another 5 forms object.
And each form has its own validation.How to call the validate method of the
each forms??

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri

Re: Sturts form validation

Posted by Hanmay Udgiri <ha...@gmail.com>.
hi
curently i am doing like this only??
but there any other way to call the validate mehtod of all the forms????

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri

Re: Sturts form validation