Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by Mohit Singh <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/28 11:31:55 UTC

Contribute

Hi,
  I am new to C++ and deep learning..
But want to learn both.
How do I get started in contributing to singa.

--
Mohit

"When you want success as badly as you want the air, then you will get it.
There is no other secret of success."
-Socrates

Re: Contribute

Posted by Mohit Singh <mo...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good.
I will start reading about GRU / GoogleNet and start from there :)
Will probably ask a lot of questions here :)
Thanks

Re: Contribute

Posted by Wang Wei <wa...@comp.nus.edu.sg>.
Hi Mohit,