Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by karthik Guru <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/21 14:11:26 UTC

0% code coverage using clover

Am usign cactus and tests are running just fine. I tried to integrate clover with cactus. It's showing 0% code coverage. It reports the code coverage of the unit tests instead of the classes the test is accessing (which in turn is inside the app server). So i guess my code coverage is covering only the client. How do i enable it to run from within the app server as well? thanks. Please forgive me if the question is very naive.

RE: alternative to clover code coverage

Posted by Pierre CARION <pi...@yahoo.com>.
There is also a GPL code coverage tool : jcoverage
http://jcoverage.com
reports are not as nice as Clover's but it is OK though.

Pierre

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Do you real mean open source or do you mean free? I suppose you mean
free.

The other tools I know of are Quilt and NoUnit but they do not provide
the same nice feature and ease of use than Clover or jCoverage (under a