Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1999/11/23 23:00:30 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/lib/expat-lite expat_lite.dsw xmltok.dsp xmltok.def xmltok.mak xmlparse.dsp xmlparse.def xmlparse.mak dllmain.c

stoddard@hyperreal.org wrote:

> stoddard    99/11/23 13:04:25
>
>   Added:       src/lib/expat-lite expat_lite.dsw xmltok.dsp xmltok.def
>                         xmltok.mak xmlparse.dsp xmlparse.def xmlparse.mak
>                         dllmain.c
>   Log:
>   Add project files to enable expat to compile on Windows

Woah! You don't need the .dsw, just the .dsp.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Posted by Bill Stoddard <st...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Noted. It'll have to wait till next week though (unless someone else steps
up to change it).

Bill