Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chetan Vig <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/01 00:51:18 UTC

Re: PDF Bookmarking Added

Kelly,

Can the bookmark PDF work with old xalan and xerces
parser?

I cannot move to the 2.0 Xalan and xerces parser but I
was able to run my PDF's with FOP 0.17, however the
bookmark feature does not work.

I am attaching my file, please take a look and let me
know if there is anything wrong with it.

Thanks,

-Chetan

--- Kelly Campbell <ca...@merlot.channelpoint.com>

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/