Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Delos <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 09:47:16 UTC

[Help] About bundle starting option

Hi,

I found Felix console has a '-p' option for "start" command. It makes lazy
activated bundle step into "Starting" status(not to "Active" status). It's
convenient for me. But now, my application is integrated with Karaf, I can't
find the option for "start" command in Karaf. Could anyone tell me how to
make lazy activated bundle step into "starting" status in Karaf?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards,

Delos

Re: [Help] About bundle starting option

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Could you please raise a JIRA issue for that ? It should be relatively
easy to do, and if you're fancy you could even give it a try ;-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet