Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Hiroki Hosonuma <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/30 20:09:17 UTC

How to change Hadoop configuration parameters from R

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any ways to change Hadoop configuration
parameters from R. Thank you in advance for any help!

Hiroki

Re: How to change Hadoop configuration parameters from R

Posted by mallik arjun <ma...@gmail.com>.
Can you give me the scenario where you would like to change Hadoop
configuration parameters

Posted by mallik arjun <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mallik arjun <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by mallik arjun <ma...@gmail.com>.