Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Lee, Lup Yuen" <lu...@appkaki.com> on 2022/06/14 04:55:48 UTC

Article: Build an IoT App with Zig and LoRaWAN

This article explains how I created a LoRaWAN App with Zig and NuttX:

https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/iot

Lup

Re: Article: Build an IoT App with Zig and LoRaWAN

Posted by Tomek CEDRO <to...@cedro.info>.
On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 6:56 AM Lee, Lup Yuen wrote:
> This article explains how I created a LoRaWAN App with Zig and NuttX:
> https://lupyuen.github.io/articles/iot

Wow! Congratz! Mesh networks will soon be more than essential when all
telco goes down..

I got ASR6501 LoRaWAN868 M5 kit recently (UART+AT), hope to play with
it one day ;-)