Posted to users@solr.apache.org by James Greene <ja...@jamesaustingreene.com> on 2022/05/31 21:32:00 UTC

Solr Cloud and /export

What do I have to configure or add to the request to have an /export call
respond with docs from all shards?  I currently only get documents from the
leader when making an /export call (solr 8.11.1).

Cheers,
JAG

Re: Solr Cloud and /export

Posted by James Greene <ja...@jamesaustingreene.com>.
Thanks!!!

I found the stream function earlier today and was able to get my large data
export process refactored from using the /export endpoint in a non-cloud
setup to using /stream in our new distributed setup.

Re: Solr Cloud and /export

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.