Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/11/21 01:45:32 UTC

Re: duplicate definition of variable when using esql in xsp and own l ogicsheet

Hi!

I think you can make use of esql transformation. I guess you are using
xsp:esql in you XSP file, because you need to get new data from the
database with the base of the first data you got from your own logicsheet.

I am correct?

If this is the problem, then is generated because Cocoon cannot know you
are trying to make use of xsp:esql in TWO steps.

I recommend you to read the chapter #6 from the Carsten-Matthew book. You
can read this chapter it at: http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/link/books.html

Better I recommend you buy the book. I hope it can help ;-)

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo