Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eduardo Nunes <es...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/10 00:18:18 UTC

BUG: Wrong behavior when calling super(parameters)

Hi guys,

  Yesterday I sent a mail to this list about a possible bug with
webpage + panel + form. I made a sample application that reproduce the
bug. Please, run this application "mvn compile jetty:start" and on the
main screen click more than one time in the Login button. Each time
that you click on the Login button wicket add more parameters to the
URL. After around 12 clicks you got no answer, just a blank screen.

  I will try to attach the sample application in this message, if it
wont work, please tell me what should I do to share this sample
application.

  PS: take a look in the comment in file BasePage.java

Thanks,
Eduardo S. Nunes

Re: BUG: Wrong behavior when calling super(parameters)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
please do else it will be lost here on the mailing list

Posted by Eduardo Nunes <es...@gmail.com>.
No, not yet

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.