Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by syrinx <sy...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/14 21:31:25 UTC

Re: [s] Cayenne validation

Thanks for a quick answer Mike...

What you propose could work, however since a ValidationException can be
thrown in many different situations, I would have to parse earch error
message to detect what cause the error, before I throw a new exception.

In the cayenne documentation it says that "Validation failures can be
tracked down to the individual objects and their properties, allowing
creation of user-friendly, internationalized validation messages", so I was
expecting a "clean" way to customize those error messages (using a
ResourceBundle or something similar).

I am a little disappointed.

Re: [s] Cayenne validation

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
There may very well be such a way to do it.  Check the source :-)