Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Philippe Torrelli <ph...@alcatel-lucent.fr> on 2009/03/02 09:54:46 UTC

RE: is someone using axis-c web services in production ?

Hello,

As I mentionned at the end of my mail I also tried with the code from the
SVN

repository and also had crashes.

Based on the answers It seems to me that nobody is running Web service based
on Axis-C in a

production environment.

Philippe.