Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Lucas Barros <lc...@terra.com.br> on 2002/12/30 07:57:32 UTC

CGI programs on Darwin

Hello!

I'm having some problems to configure Apache 1.3 to run CGI programs,
my computer is a Macintosh running Mac OS X.

I've already read the apache documentation and followed all the steps,
but when I try to run any CGI program apache does not execute it. The
output is the source code. There isn't any error message

I'm almost sure its my fault, probably I did some silly mistake.

I'm putting the CGIs in the default folder
(/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables) ScriptAlias is configured
correctly in httpd.conf, but when I type http://myip/cgi-bin he does
not redirect to /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables.

Thanks in advance for any help and sorry about my english...

Até mais,
Lucas
iChat lcsbarr (AIM)
ICQ 27340712

"A vida é agradável. A morte é pacífica. A transição que é problemática"
Isaac Asimov

Re: CGI programs on Darwin

Posted by do...@zsi.at.
Hi!

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 04:57:32AM -0200, Lucas Barros wrote:

> I'm having some problems to configure Apache 1.3 to run CGI programs,
> my computer is a Macintosh running Mac OS X.

This list is for discussing mod_perl related issues. You problem seems to be
a plain CGI/Apache/OS X problem.

Please post your question to an appropriate mailing list. You can find
general Perl/CGI mailing lists here:
  http://lists.perl.org/

Please read this:
  http://perl.apache.org/maillist/modperl.html
and that:
  http://perl.apache.org/maillist/email-etiquette.html
before posting to the modperl mailing list.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at