Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Laurent Perez <do...@free.fr> on 2001/05/22 14:57:10 UTC

Re: Problem with Soap/Tomcat3.2.1/W2K : Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

>I tlooks like your client may have an incorrect method name encoded in it's
>call object, or maybe you deployed the service with an incorrect list of
>supported methods in the deployment descriptor?

I checked them twice, I have no errors in the methods list and/or
deployment status.

In fact, even if I put up wrong Service and Method name in my client Call()
object, I keep getting the same error !?
I'm using Xerces 1.3.0, too.

Re: Problem with Soap/Tomcat3.2.1/W2K<-SOLVED

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com>.
Can you please send me your config info that caused this problem?
I'd like to add another case to the "troubleshooting" stuff in
the 2.2 docs .. I'm trying to capture the usual culprits there to
reduce the frustration level of new users.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.

Posted by Laurent Perez <do...@free.fr>.

Posted by Laurent Perez <do...@free.fr>.
Ok, I forgot to put xerces.jar at the beggining of tomcat.bat, now it works.