Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by John Holman <j....@qmul.ac.uk> on 2002/01/08 22:38:13 UTC

Revised specification for JNDIRealm

Craig

I've attached a revised version of your proposed functional specification
for JNDIRealm. The main changes are to spell out in more detail options for
determining the user's distinguished name, and expanding on the
functionality of the User Login mode. I've not said much about determining
roles, pending clarification!

Hope it's OK to send the revised document as an attachment to the list - a
patch would not have been significantly smaller.

Comments very welcome.

John.