Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Stuart Carnie <st...@carnie.us> on 2004/03/25 23:50:34 UTC

Explicit checkin

Hi all,

looking to change to svn, however there is one question I have with regards to committing.

Firstly, Delphi:

I have a text based .FRM file, which contains the layout description of the Delphi form, however when I work on my delphi project I may have moved the form but legitimately made changes to the associated PAS file, so the TOP and LEFT properties have changed, however I do not want to check it (.FRM) in.

Next time, I add a new control to the form, so I now want to check in both the FRM and the PAS file.  How do I manage this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for an excellent product.

Cheers,

Stuart

Re: Explicit checkin

Posted by Stuart Carnie <st...@carnie.us>.
Yes, that is it - I did just discover this through the Tortoise UI too -
just needed to read more on the subject - my apologies!

Thanks for the reply, Ben.

Cheers,

Stu

Re: Explicit checkin