Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de> on 2008/08/04 09:37:34 UTC

DiskPageStore - FileNotFoundException

Hi,

with the current 1.3-Snapshot, I encounter problems with DiskPageStore:

---8<---
09:30:43.151 ERROR [.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.DiskPageStore] - Error
flushing page
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/www/services/local.silberlicht.de/html/WEB-INF/tmp/Silberlicht
-filestore/abcgm_hyTIaiqgnqDNmUr/pm-null (No such file or directory)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.FileChannelPool.newFileChannel(FileChannelPool.java:104)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.FileChannelPool.getFileChannel(FileChannelPool.java:171)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.DiskPageStore$SessionEntry.savePage(DiskPageStore.java:241)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.DiskPageStore.flushPagesToSaveList(DiskPageStore.java:891)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.DiskPageStore$PageSavingThread.run(DiskPageStore.java:961)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/www/services/local.silberlicht.de/html/WEB-INF/tmp/Silberlicht-filestore/abcgm_
hyTIaiqgnqDNmUr/pm-null (No such file or directory)
     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:212)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.pagestore.FileChannelPool.newFileChannel(FileChannelPool.java:99)
     ... 5 common frames omitted
---8<---

The path /usr/local/www/services/local.silberlicht.de/html/WEB-INF/tmp/Silberlicht
-filestore/ actually exists and has the proper rights - so creation of temporary
directories/files should be possible (actually, the directory was created by the
wicket app).

Is this a bug I should report to JIRA? Anyone else seeing this?

Best regards, --- Jan.

Re: DiskPageStore - FileNotFoundException

Posted by FarhanS <fa...@gmail.com>.
I just noticed the same error in our production, did you find out what was
the cause of the problem?