Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Szalay-Bekő Máté <sz...@gmail.com> on 2023/07/18 15:18:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.8.2

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version
3.8.2

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

Release 3.8.2 is a bugfix release, solving 12 issues, including CVE fixes
and
additional test, security and other improvements.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.8.2 Release Notes are at:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.8.2/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors who made the release possible.

Regards,
The ZooKeeper Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.8.2

Posted by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Thanks Mate, Enrico and all the contributors involved.

Best,

Li

Posted by Li Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!