Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marco Cammisa <Ma...@exprivia.it> on 2008/10/22 16:06:13 UTC

AXIS fault, faultString: (0)null

Hi list.

Today I'm facing with a strange problem on my axis client, meanwhile the
execution of a request on the server side, the client close the port and
the following exception arise:

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (0)null
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {}:return code:  0

        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HttpErrorCode:0

(0)null
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readFromSocket(HTTPSender.java
:744)
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:144)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.j
ava:32)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:165)
        at nextProjectClient.ModelTest.load(ModelTest.java:130)
        at nextProjectClient.ModelTest.main(ModelTest.java:348)

This happens after aroung 60 seconds. It seems to me a timeout exception
on the connection call (I verified through wireshark that after around
60seconds, the client ask to the server to close the port and the server
respond with an acknowledge and with the port closure), the usage of
call.setTimeout did not help.

Do you have any idea?
Thanks.