Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/01 01:29:42 UTC

Re: About kylin ACL

How to grant permission at project level, I just find the way that grant to
cube.

Re: About kylin ACL

Posted by "Joanna He (Jingke He)" <ji...@kyligence.io>.
When you log in to kylin, there is a button on the top left corner “Manage project”, click it.
Then you will be redirected to project setting page.
Expand the project you want to grant permission of
Click Access, then you can grant access at project level

See screenshot for reference.

何京珂
Joanna He

Re: About kylin ACL