Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/10/02 04:17:45 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Import Mitosis Project into Apache Directory TLP

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For some time now a few of the directory developers and I have been
> working on an open source project at Safehaus[0] called Mitosis[1].
>
> Mitosis is a multi master replication product designed specifically for
> ApacheDS.  It was a work sponsored by my company Solarsis Group LLC.
> which will be supplying the software grant for this product.
>
> Mitosis's license is ASL 2.0 and the committers all decided that Apache
> Directory was the best place for it.
>
> The Mitosis team members are listed below and each one of them is
> already an Apache Directory committer.
>
> Trustin Lee
> Alex Karasulu
> Emmanuel Lecharny
>
> Because the team is composed of existing Apache committers with CLA's on
> file,  we would like to vote to import this project into the Directory
> TLP.  See the Mitosis subversion repository[2] for more details.
>
> Upon conclusion of this vote the proper software grant will be sent to
> the ASF secretary (if an import is the result) as agreed upon by the
> binding votes.

This vote is closed.  Here are the results:

Binding Votes
-------------
Alex Karasulu
Ersin Er
Emmanuel Lecharny
Trustin Lee
Enrique Rodriguez
Stefan Zoerner

Non-Binding Votes
------------------
Timothy Bennett
Dave Irving
Mike Heath
Jim Jagielski
Kevin Hardiman

I will prepare and fax the software grant in as well as commit a scanned
copy to svn for our PMC area.  Once this is on file I'll begin importing
the Mitosis code base.

Alex

[RESULT][VOTE] Import Mitosis Project into Apache Directory TLP

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Ooops let me prefix this subject with [RESULT] for better tracking.