Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org> on 2017/05/13 07:09:38 UTC

Re: [OT] MoSkito (was: ApacheCon anyone?)

Leon,

On 5/12/2017 3:32 PM, Leon Rosenberg wrote:

> Yeah, strange isn't it? Unfortunately I haven't submitted and my decision
> to come to apache con was rather spontaneous... But, know what Chris ?
> You'll be there, I'll be there and my notebook will be there too, so you
> can have a private presentation anytime you want ;-))) And everyone else
> who's interested too ;-) So how about MoSkito-private-hour? ;-)

I've heard of MoSkito for the first time from this thread, and it seems
very interesting.

It'd be great if you can post a video of such private presentation
online (thus making it not-so-private-anymore), for those of us who can
not attend ApacheCon.

Thanks,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>

Re: [OT] MoSkito

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 13/05/17 18:20, Igal @ Lucee.org wrote:
> On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> If there is interest, and Leon has the time, we can set up a webinar.
>
> I can not attend ApachCon in person this year, but would love to attend
> a webinar.

Lets see what we can do after ApacheCon. It would be good to get the
Tomcat Webinar program going again.

Mark

Re: [OT] MoSkito

Posted by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org>.

Posted by Zala Pierre GOUPIL <go...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 13 May 2017 08:09:38 BST, "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org> wrote:
> >Leon,
> >
> >On 5/12/2017 3:32 PM, Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> >>
> >> Yeah, strange isn't it? Unfortunately I haven't submitted and my
> >decision
> >> to come to apache con was rather spontaneous... But, know what Chris
> >?
> >> You'll be there, I'll be there and my notebook will be there too, so
> >you
> >> can have a private presentation anytime you want ;-))) And everyone
> >else
> >> who's interested too ;-) So how about MoSkito-private-hour? ;-)
> >
> >I've heard of MoSkito for the first time from this thread, and it seems
> >very interesting.
> >
> >It'd be great if you can post a video of such private presentation
> >online (thus making it not-so-private-anymore), for those of us who can
> >not attend ApacheCon.
>
> If there is interest, and Leon has the time, we can set up a webinar.
>
> Mark

I'd really like to attend!

Zala

--
Je n'aime pas seulement ma vie, mais aussi celle des autres.

(Blade Runner)

Re: [OT] MoSkito (was: ApacheCon anyone?)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.