Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2017/11/15 19:03:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 1.2.1 released

On behalf of the Apache Bigtop team, I'd love to announce the general
availability of the Bigtop 1.2.1 release.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/bigtop/bigtop-1.2.1

1.2.1 is a patch release to harden features in 1.2.0 release.
A quick overview of what's in Bigtop 1.2.1:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/BIgtop+1.2.1+Release

More details about 1.2.1 release will be posted online, so stay tuned!

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at:
http://bigtop.apache.org

I want to emphasize that this is a collaborative work done by project
contributors and other communities, who continue to devote time to make
Bigtop a better software. Thank you all for making this release possible!

Thanks,
Evans Ye (Bigtop 1.2.1 Release Manager)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 1.2.1 released

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Thank you Evans. Good job!

- Youngwoo

2017년 11월 25일 (토) 오후 8:56, Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Thank you Evans. Good job!

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
done. Gave you admin rights.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Evans,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks for pushing this through. Evans! Considering the amount of
changes both in the code and in the infra this was a significant step
for the community!

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.
Hi Evans,