Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 21:12:53 UTC

[VOTE] Luc Maisonobe as Jakarta Commons committer

I would like to nominate Luc Maisonobe as a Jakarta Commons committer.
 Luc has made a major contribution to commons-math in the Mantissa
library and has also contributed to discussion and Jira tickets
related to other parts of [math].  His openness to feedback and
diligence in resolving IP-related issues as we went through the
incubator IP clearance process demonstrated his commitment to open
development @apache.

I think Luc will make a great addition to the apache committer
community.  Here is my +1.

Votes, please.  This vote will close end of (GMT) day, 23-Dec-06.  Thanks!

Phil

8------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
[  ] +1 Let him commit!
[  ] +0
[  ] -0
[  ] -1 No, because...

Re: [VOTE] Luc Maisonobe as Jakarta Commons committer

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
On 12/20/06, Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 8------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
> [  ] +1 Let him commit!
> [  ] +0
> [  ] -0
> [  ] -1 No, because...

+1.

Hen

Re: [VOTE] Luc Maisonobe as Jakarta Commons committer

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
+1

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
s/Jakarta Commons/Jakarta/

<snip/>

Posted by Rory Winston <rw...@eircom.net>.
+1

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
+1

Oliver

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1

Niall

Posted by Brent Worden <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Luc Maisonobe as Jakarta Commons committer

Posted by Jörg Schaible <jo...@gmx.de>.
+1

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Phil Steitz wrote:
> [X] +1 Let him commit!
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -0
> [ ] -1 No, because...

I hope this will boost [math] considerably!

J.Pietschmann