Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by John Huong <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2003/07/10 08:31:42 UTC

Support for deflate encoding in mod_deflate

I've been doing some development with SOAP recently
and I've noticed that the SOAP toolkits I have namely
SOAP::Lite (PERL) and PocketSOAP (Visual Basic, Win32)
only supports deflate encoding. After searching
through the archives for this mailing list, someone
was saying that there are no HTTP clients that only
supports deflate.. well here are two. I hope it is
enough to encourage further development on mod_deflate
to support it.
Thanks.

http://sbc.yahoo.com