Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Nutrition & Fitness Club <sa...@sportsdynamics.com> on 2001/03/24 11:58:46 UTC

Save upto 40% off Wholesale pri

You are one of only 5000 people World Wide to be invited to join the Sports
Dynamics'
Nutrition & Fitness Club!

Saturday, March 24, 2001
Dear Nutrition Shopper,

Join the Sports Dynamics Nutrition & Fitness Club and save hundreds, even
thousands of dollars on the largest selection of name brand nutritional
products, all at wholesale price or up to 40% off wholesale price. We will
be expanding in the coming year to over 500 Brands and 18,000 products.

Purchase a Platinum IMO Membership (IMO Speical 2 year) during the
IMO-Initial Membership Offering period and receive 2 years for the price of
one! Only $89.99 for a 2 year membership! Save $169.99! Join now only a
limited number of memberships available.

We offer 4 types of memberships, Form $49.99 - 79.99 a year.

This is a 100% Black owned and operated business!

This months Brand Specials:
ASN American Sports Nutrition 30% Off Wholesale
Dymatize 25% Off Wholesale
PBL Performance Biomedical Laboratories 25% Off Wholesale
SANS 25% Off Wholesale
Next Nutrition 25% Off Wholesale
Absolute Nutrition 20% Off Wholesale
AST Research 20% Off Wholesale
Labrada 20% Off Wholesale
Maximum Human Performance 20% Off Wholesale
VPX Vital Pharmaceuticals 20% Off Wholesale
Pinnacle 20% Off Wholesale
Longevity Age Erasers 20% Off Wholesale
Muscle Linc 20% Off Wholesale Price
Universal 20% Off Wholesale
World Wide Nutrition 20% Off Wholesale
Pharmalogics 18% Off Wholesale
Iron Curtain Labs 15% Off Whoelsale
Syntrax Innovations 15% Off Wholesale
GEN Genetic Evolutionary Nutrition 15% Off Wholesale
IDS Innovative Delivery Systems 15% Off Wholesale

All other Brands marked at wholesale price!

To view products at lowest price (Platinum Membership),
use the Demo Platinum Membership Acct.
Login - Demo
Password - Demo
http://www.sportsdynamics.com

For more information contact us.
http://www.sportsdynamics.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Category_cod
e=contactus&Store_code=EN

To Unsubscribe send email to
unsubscribe@sportsdynamics.com

Anthony Hamlet
President/CEO
Sports Dynamics
https://www.sportsdynamics.com
dynamic1@sportsdynamics.com

Get your private free email account from Sports Dynamics at
http://www.sportsdynamics.com