Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/12 11:12:29 UTC

ElasticSearch Module

Hi there,

as per our previous discussion I have been taking a look at the
elasticsearch module for metamodel.

I have been working on it and I have a very simple version which is already
fetching the metadata from ES. I have also managed to make simple queries
work (queries without filters and where clauses).

Could you please have a look at the project on my github account and let me
know what you think about it?: Metamodel-elasticsearch module
<https://github.com/ardlema/metamodel-elasticsearch>

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Alberto