Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Manjinder Singh <MS...@flexerasoftware.com> on 2017/02/14 13:16:23 UTC

getAttribute is not part of XalanElement in 1.11

Hi,
We were using xalan-c version 1.10.0 binaries in our code. We are planning to upgrade and build our source "written in c++ language" code with VS2010 on 32/64 bit intel architecture.   I have few queries related to it:-

-          I have seen some information on internet that xalan-c version 1.10 is no longer supported for VS2010. I am not finding  anywhere binary packages related to it. Please confirm if my understanding is correct? If no, can you please assist me in building the binaries?

-          I thought of upgrading xalan-c version to 1.11 which is supported on VS2010. I have downloaded the related binaries. I am facing another challenge here. In our code, we have used XalanElement class member function /**

       virtual const XalanDOMString&
       getAttribute(const XalanDOMString& name) const = 0;

                The function was declared in 1.10 but it is not part of XalanElement.hpp in 1.11. Can you please help in that how it can be replaced? Or can be used?

Regards,
Manjinder

Re: getAttribute is not part of XalanElement in 1.11

Posted by sh...@e-z.net.

--
This should be an issue submitted to our JIRA.

Steve Hathaway