Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 16:35:08 UTC

page expire / ajax error

I have two wicket applications running on the same box (my laptop, for
example) with one on port 8880 and one on port 8881. Each application does
ajax-self-updating. Now, if I start the first application, all is well and
will stay well forever as far as I can tell. But the exact moment i start up
the second application, the first application suddenly gets either a page
expired error (under wicket 1.4) or an error regarding behaviors (under
wicket 1.5). I've tried this over and over and it's not a fluke. Anyone have
any idea what's going on? My best guess is that somehow Tomcat is
misconfigured (I'm starting it embedded)? But how might that be?

Re: page expire / ajax error

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
maybe the two tomcats are sharing a work dir so the two wicket apps
might be sharing disk store files...

-igor

Re: page expire / ajax error

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
For the problem with 1.5 see WICKET-4116.
Will be better in 1.5.2

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Jonathan Locke
<jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have two wicket applications running on the same box (my laptop, for
> example) with one on port 8880 and one on port 8881. Each application does
> ajax-self-updating. Now, if I start the first application, all is well and
> will stay well forever as far as I can tell. But the exact moment i start up
> the second application, the first application suddenly gets either a page
> expired error (under wicket 1.4) or an error regarding behaviors (under
> wicket 1.5). I've tried this over and over and it's not a fluke. Anyone have
> any idea what's going on? My best guess is that somehow Tomcat is
> misconfigured (I'm starting it embedded)? But how might that be?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: page expire / ajax error

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that's exactly it. Some weirdness with Tomcat sessions colliding
(although not resetting). I have a workaround for now... I simply mount each
application on a separate path and it all works. Strange.

Re: page expire / ajax error

Posted by manuelbarzi <ma...@gmail.com>.
it seems to be tomcat mixing/sharing user/session data/resources
somewhere and reseting it on second start :?
.