Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "wangdongdong@bidcc.cn" <wa...@bidcc.cn> on 2019/12/11 02:18:56 UTC

How kylin can log in without password

Dear developer, due to the demand problem, we need to do password free login to use kylin system, but we have tried to modify it many times and found that it can't succeed. Therefore, I'd like to ask you how kylin can achieve password free login and what is the configuration?

This is my modified file kylinsecurity.xml. I don't know if it is this file. If you have time to help me, I will be very grateful. Thank you.

王栋栋  java研发工程师

中国科学院计算机网络信息中心
北京北龙云海网络数据科技有限责任公司

Re: How kylin can log in without password

Posted by yuzhang <sh...@163.com>.
kylinSecurity.xml config the bean for spring security, simplify this file and remove the login web page in frontend webapp may help you

| |
yuzhang

Email:shifengdefannao@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
On 12/11/2019 22:26,yuzhang<sh...@163.com> wrote:
Hi Wang, Kylin use Spring Security as its authorization framework. Maybe modify the frontend webapp can satisfy your demand

| |