Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2022/04/15 14:48:33 UTC

[COMMUNITY]Recognition of Ignite Non-Code Contributions: Introducing User Forums Category

Hi, Igniters!

At the end of 2021, the Recognition service[1] was released. The service
celebrates those who contribute their time and expertise to increase
awareness about Apache Ignite. The Project Awareness top contributors are
also identified on the Community page of the Apache Ignite website[2] via
widget.

Content contributions help us spread the word about Ignite and attract
developers’ attention. Responses to Stack Overflow and User list questions
help developers implement and use Ignite. Perfect combination!

I’m happy to report that Stack Overflow's top experts are now identified in
our Recognition service, on the  User Forums tab that is accessed from the
Contributors pages [3]. Alo a new section in the profiles appeared (click
on the photo to go to the contributor’s profile). The information is
updated automatically once a day.

Answer tracking will help the community celebrate the non-code
contributions that are driving the increase in Apache Ignite popularity.
The next step is to track User list answers. Stay tuned!

Keep being awesome,

Kseniya

[1] https://recognition.gridgain.com/main?date=alltime&typeGroup=content

[2] https://ignite.apache.org/our-community.html#community
[3] https://recognition.gridgain.com/main?date=alltime&typeGroup=answers

Re: [COMMUNITY]Recognition of Ignite Non-Code Contributions: Introducing User Forums Category

Posted by Denis Magda <ma...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Big thanks to everyone who contributes by supporting others during their dev journey. Thanks Kseniya for championing this tracking feature.

—
Denis