Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mario Bachmann <gr...@gmx.de> on 2009/07/30 13:46:16 UTC

[users@httpd] segmentation faults

Hi there,

i get segfaults in the error_log when i connect to the web-site with my
browser. The browser shows an empty site (completely empty).

Some ideas? I recompiled apache-2.2.12 several times. i am on gentoo
linux.

i start: apache2 -D DEFAULT_VHOST -D INFO -D LANGUAGE -D SSL -D
SSL_DEFAULT_VHOST -D PHP5

config files are the same as before when it worked.

tail /var/log/apache2/error_log

[Thu Jul 30 13:36:15 2009]
[notice] Apache/2.2.12 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.12 OpenSSL/0.9.8k configured
-- resuming normal operations

[Thu Jul 30 13:36:17 2009]
[notice] child pid 30164 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

[Thu Jul 30 13:36:17 2009]
[notice] child pid 30165 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

[Thu Jul 30 13:36:19 2009]
[notice] child pid 30166 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Mario

Re: [users@httpd] segmentation faults

Posted by Mario Bachmann <gr...@gmx.de>.
i did not solve it, but apache works again with the following "old"
versions (gentoo):
   dev-libs/apr-util-1.3.4
   app-admin/apache-tools-2.2.11
   www-servers/apache-2.2.11-r3
   dev-lang/php-5.2.10-r1

perhaps apr-util-1.3.8 caused the segfault.

Mario

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.

Posted by "Chandranshu ." <ch...@gmail.com>.