Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Steven W. Orr" <st...@syslang.net> on 2007/02/08 21:00:26 UTC

FuzzyOcr:Use of uninitialized value in hash element at...

>From use of FuzzyOcr-3.5.1

Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr/Config.pm line 703, <HASH> line 1.
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr/Config.pm line 703, <HASH> line 2.
Learned tokens from 0 message(s) (1 message(s) examined)

Has this been fixed yet? Or is there something I need to do to fix it?

steveo at syslang.net