Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Arjan Eriks <er...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 20:22:40 UTC

NYC Cloudstack meetup 3-mar

All,

Lets try to see if we can make this work.

We have a location (Thanks Matthew)
We have 1 talk (By SBP)

We need another talk or two.

Who is NYC based? CloudStack adept and willing and able to give a talk?

Thanks,

Arjan

Re: NYC Cloudstack meetup 3-mar

Posted by Jeff Moody <je...@fifthecho.com>.
Arjan:
One of the key topics we're going to discuss at the meetup (as a result
of how long it's been since we had a meetup) is to schedule future
meetups. If you (or anyone else) want to hit me up off-list to discuss a
day/time when you'll be in the NYC area and want to present, please let
me know and we'll get you on the schedule.

Thanks,
Jeff

Posted by Arjan <er...@gmail.com>.
Jeff, Ilya,

Posted by Jeff Moody <ad...@automate.computer>.
(Just in case this didn't come through when I replied via my Work mail)

There's already a registered CloudStack NYC Meetup for February 26 (http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-NYC-User-Group/events/219959470/) and the current agenda is that I'll be giving a brief overview of CloudStack Networking and then move to a roundtable discussion.
If we have other presentations we'd like to toss into this meetup, that would be awesome.

This February 26th date already has a confirmed location (our wonderful friends with BWG Strategy) and a possible sponsor for Pizza & Beer from Citrix.

So, rather than waiting until the following Tuesday, would anyone in NYC be available on Thursday, February 26th for the meetup and presentations?

--Jeff

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
++ Jeff Moody from DataPipe