Posted to dev@teaclave.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2020/05/21 22:11:50 UTC

Dependencies of the Teaclave platform and Teaclave SGX SDK

Hi all,

I am working on building the community of Teaclave. I think it's a
good time to have a list of:
  - companies who are using Teaclave/Teaclave SGX SDK
  - open source projects depends on Teacave/Teaclave SGX SDK

**You are welcome to reply this thread about your company name or
project name.**

It is important for us to understand more of our users and provide
better features. I'll also includes these names in our website
(https://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html#creating_a_good_podling_site).
Thank you so much!

P.S. I will also submit separate issues on GitHub of Teaclave and
Teaclave SGX SDK since some of our users may not subscribe this
mailing list.

Best,
Mingshen

Re: Dependencies of the Teaclave platform and Teaclave SGX SDK

Posted by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org>.
Thanks. Baidu is using both SGX SDK and the platform.

Posted by Yu Ding <di...@apache.org>.
Hi there,