Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Artur Mrozowski <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/10 08:59:33 UTC

question about KIP-150 - Kafka-Streams Cogroup

Hi,
I have a question about  KIP-150. Has that functionality been released in
version 1.0 or is it planned for version 1.1?

Here it says 1.1
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+Streams

but in this blog post it seems to be part of 1.0.
https://www.confluent.io/blog/apache-kafka-goes-1-0/

Has anyone worked with it in current version 1.0 and could point me to some
examples?

Best Regards
Artur Mrozowski

Re: question about KIP-150 - Kafka-Streams Cogroup

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Matt is right. KIP-150 did not make it to 1.0.0. So it may need to wait for
the next minor release (1.1.0).

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: question about KIP-150 - Kafka-Streams Cogroup

Posted by Matt Farmer <ma...@frmr.me>.