Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org> on 2010/01/09 02:27:54 UTC

Refactor package o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree

Hi,

I'd like to move the remaining classes BTreePartition and
ServerEntryCursorAdaptor in package
o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree from apacheds-core to
apacheds-xdbm-base. This way we would remove a splitted package.

2nd I'd like to suggest to move package
o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree.gui from apacheds-core to
apacheds-xdbm-tools. The GUI shouldn't be part of the core and the
apacheds-xdbm-tools module seems to be a good place.

As a consequence the method BTreePartition.inspect() needs to be
removed, but I didn't find any reference to it.

Should I go?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Re: Refactor package o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
> I'd like to move the remaining classes BTreePartition and
> ServerEntryCursorAdaptor in package
> o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree from apacheds-core to
> apacheds-xdbm-base. This way we would remove a splitted package.
>
> 2nd I'd like to suggest to move package
> o.a.d.server.core.partition.impl.btree.gui from apacheds-core to
> apacheds-xdbm-tools. The GUI shouldn't be part of the core and the
> apacheds-xdbm-tools module seems to be a good place.
>
> As a consequence the method BTreePartition.inspect() needs to be
> removed, but I didn't find any reference to it.
>
> Should I go?

I committed the change.

Kind Regards,
Stefan