Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/02 02:30:48 UTC

[INFO] Available JDKs bb-2008.apache.org to be consumed by buildbot

Hi,

we may consider establishing OEJB builds on a regular basis for the
following JDKs:

dsh: okay we now have the following JDKs available:
dsh:
dsh: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\harmony-5.0-jdk-885602
dsh: C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Java60
dsh: C:\Program Files\IBM\Java50
dsh: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_16
dsh:
dsh: the latter one is the Sun JDK that was already installed
gmcdonald: great ,thanks

Why? Cause I figured that the build fails currently if using an IBM V6
JDK on both Linux and Windoz because of a NoClassDefFoundError.

Cheers
Daniel

Re: [INFO] Available JDKs bb-2008.apache.org to be consumed by buildbot

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Created an INFRA ticket for this:

 -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2413